There are many ways you can support the needs of parishes, schools, ministries and campaigns of the Diocese of Richmond.
- To give to the Living Our Mission capital campaign, click here
- To give to the Annual Diocesan Appeal, click here
- To give to the St. Bridget School Ignite campaign, click here
- To give to an existing endowment fund, click here
- To open a Donor-named endowment or Donor-advised fund with a minimum of $25,000 to support Diocesan entities that matter most to you contact
- Maggie F. Keenan, Ed.D., Director of Planned Giving at (804) 622-5221 or email@example.com
- To open a Charitable Gift Annuity and enjoy guaranteed income for life with returns greater than a CD, and support your parish or a ministry in perpetuity, contact Maggie F. Keenan, Ed.D., Director of Planned Giving at (804) 622-5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can transfer cash or other assets to the Foundation to make a meaningful and lasting charitable impact for our Church and receive an immediate tax advantage. Financial assets that can be used now include:
- Appreciated securities
- Gift from your donor advised fund
- Closely held stock
- Life insurance
- Mutual funds
- Retirement assets
- Real property
- Tangible personal property
If you are interested in donating Stock toward the Annual Appeal, Living Our Mission pledge commitment, an endowment fund or to establish and endowment fund, please download our
Diocese Stock Donation Instructions_MAY 2021 and Diocese Stock Donation Form-Fill In.
Donor Advised Fund
If you have a donor advised fund and your sponsoring organization participates in DAF Direct, making a recommendation for a gift to the Foundation, diocese, parish, or your favorite ministry is as easy as completing the form below:
If you need further assistance, contact Maggie F. Keenan at 804-622-5221.