There are many ways you can support the needs of parishes, schools, ministries and campaigns of the Diocese of Richmond.
- To give to the Annual Diocesan Appeal, click here
- To give to the McMahon Parater Scholarship Foundation’s EISTC Program click here
- To give to an existing endowment fund, click here
- To open a Donor-Named Endowment Fund a Donor Advised Fund or a Charitable Gift Annuity to support a parish, school or ministry, contact Maggie F. Keenan, Ed.D., Director of Planned Giving at (804) 622-5221 or email@example.com
- To leave a legacy gift to a parish, school or ministry of the diocese through your Will is simple with our partnership with FreeWill. This free estate planning resource enables you to create a legally valid Will, and create a legacy with the Catholic Community Foundation at the same time. Get started here. For questions, please contact Maggie F. Keenan, Ed.D., Director of Planned Giving at (804) 622-5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can transfer cash or other assets to the Foundation to make a meaningful and lasting charitable impact for our Church and receive an immediate tax advantage. Financial assets that can be used now include:
- Appreciated securities
- Bequest through your Will or Trust
- Gift from your donor-advised fund
- Closely held stock
- Life insurance
- Mutual funds
- Retirement assets
- Real property and Tangible personal property
- Qualified Charitable Distrubtions (QCD) from an IRA
If you are making a gift thrugh Stock, please download our instructions and form for your use.
Diocese Stock Donation Instructions_MAY 2021 and Diocese Stock Donation Form-Fill In.
Donor Advised Fund
If you have a donor advised fund and your sponsoring organization participates in DAF Direct, making a gift to the Foundation is easy by completing the form below:
If you need further assistance, contact Maggie F. Keenan at 804-622-5221 or email@example.com
The Catholic Community Foundation of the Diocese of Richmond
Feel free to use the form below to send us your questions or comments and we’ll get back with you soon.Contact