The Catholic Community Foundation of the Diocese of Richmond grows philanthropy in two ways.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic to make a lasting gift of faith that will give never-ending hope for generations to come. We do this through:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Donor-Advised Funds and Named Endowment Funds
- Legacy Giving Consulting
- Scholarship tax credits through the Educational Improvement Scholarships Tax Credit Program (EISTC)
Note: The tax credit program is administered through the McMahon Parater Scholarship Foundation. To learn more about EISTC visit McMahon Parater Scholarship Foundation.
For Parishes, Schools and Other Catholic Organizations:
We provide strategic counseling and development services to support parishes, schools and affiliated organizations in the Diocese of Richmond. Our efforts are focused on resources, guidance, and assistance to parish and school leadership that address the immediate and future needs of our Catholic community while growing Catholic philanthropy. We do this through:
- Annual Diocesan Appeal
- Capital Campaigns
- Endowment Funds
- E-Giving Consulting
- Hispanic Stewardship Program
- Increased Offertory Program
- Legacy Giving
- Living Our Mission Campaign Continuation
- Major Gift Consulting
- School Development
- Stewardship Program
- Tuition Assistance for our 29 Catholic Schools
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 804-359-5661.